Calcasieu Lake Fishing Guide Service
Corbello’s Guide Service
Calcasieu Lake Fishing Charters
The Gulf Coast is renowned for fantastic fishing, and Southwest Louisiana provides the best places to catch speckled trout, redfish, and flounder. The Calcasieu Estuary, consisting of the Calcasieu River, the Ship Channel, and the Intracoastal Waterway, stretches from Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico. Corbello’s Guide Service provides Calcasieu Lake fishing charters, where you can discover the Sportmans’ Paradise and find the finest places to catch game fish along the Gulf Coast. Big Lake trout fishing has never been more enjoyable with our Calcasieu Lake fishing charters, otherwise known and Big Lake fishing charters. We also provide Calcasieu Lake camp rentals, otherwise known as Big Lake camp rentals.
Captain Jack Corbello, a seasoned sea captain, is a fishing guide that has been leading sports fisherman to the finest catches for over 27 years. Based in “Big Lake”, Lake Calcasieu provides the perfect locale to begin your fishing voyage. With his experience and the abundance of fish the Calcasieu Estuary has to offer, you will be sure to experience the ultimate inland fishing adventure.
We have Calcasieu Lake fishing packages to suit every budget, and our Calcasieu Lake camp rentals can provide you a place to relax after a long day of reeling in keepers. Utilizing center console open sport fishing boats, we can provide Big Lake fishing excursions for any size group and for your protection, we are fully insured. With the picturesque sunsets the wetlands provide, enjoy a hard day of fishing and relax afterwards, taking in the beauty that is Southwest Louisiana.
Our website provides you with the information you’ll need to plan your ultimate inland fishing excursion. Find out about our Big Lake fishing charter packages and Calcasieu Lake camp rentals, see what you need to bring, see pictures from other folks’ fishing trips, and find out how to get here. We also welcome any questions, so fill out the contact form and we’ll get back with you.
We look forward to sharing the wonder that is fishing in Southwest Louisiana!
Captain Jack Corbello
Basic Fishing Trip
Meet at Hebert’s Marina at sunrise; depart at first, safe light for the fishing trip, usually returning around 2 p.m.
- 1-3 person – $600.00
- 4 person – $800.00
- Live Shrimp when requested or necessary will be charged at current market price
- Add $75.00 for a gulf trip
- A 50% deposit is required at time trip of scheduling
- A 30 day cancellation notice is required to avoid deposit forfeiture
- Any trip cancelled due to weather conditions will be rescheduled at earliest possible date
- Prices are subject to change due to increased fuel costs
Lodging & Fishing Trip
To view the lodging available, please scroll down to the Lodging section. All guesthouses are fully furnished and include BBQ pits. We will be happy to accommodate you!
Deluxe Package – Meals, Lodging & Fishing Trip
Requires a minimum of 6 people at an additional $150 per person and includes:
- Cajun home-cooked dinner
- Continental breakfast (including assorted muffin basket, fruit, orange juice, milk, and coffee
- Po-boy sandwich lunch with chips will be served on boat
- Includes water and soft drinks
- Does not include alcoholic beverages
Where to Stay
Calcasieu Lake Lodging & Accommodations
There’s nothing like taking a load off after a long day of fishing. With Corbello’s Guide Service, you can utilize our accommodations, a relaxing end to a perfect day. Our packages can include a comfortable place to stay with all the amenities. Check out our Calcasieu Lake fishing charter packages to see what suits your fishing needs and let our lodging be the place you rest your head before you get up and do it all over again!
- $200.00 nightly (1-3 people)
- $50.00 each (4th-12th person)
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath camp that sleeps 12 people
(1 queen bed, 3 twin beds, 6 twin bunk beds, 2 full bunk beds)
- Screened-in porch with patio furniture and BBQ pit provided
- Completely furnished with microwave and dishwasher, linens and dishes provided
- Central air & heat
- Cable TV
- No Smoking
- No pets indoors, two large kennels provided outside for pets
- Gorgeous view of sunsets over Big Lake
- Check in time 5:00 p.m.; check out time 3:00 p.m.
What To Bring
For fishing excursions, you’ll need to provide the following items to ensure that your trip will enjoyable.
- A current fishing license
(A charter boat pass license can be obtained by calling 1-800-765-2602 or online at www.wlf.state.la.us)
- Sun protection
- Drinks, snacks & lunch
- Sea sickness remedies
- Rain gear
- Windbreakers (in case of cool weather)
- Large ice chest (to take home your catch, complimentary fish cleaning included!)
- Medium action popping, spinning or bass type rods and light casting or spinning reels spooled with fresh twelve to fifteen pound line (if needed, these can be supplied at no additional cost)
- Non-skid soft sole shoes required
- NO COWBOY BOOTS OR DARK SOLED SHOES!
We have collected a number of photos from our previous fishing charters for your viewing pleasure. Please click on any of the photos to see the catches you could be reeling in on your adventure with Corbello’s Guide Service!
Book Your Trip
For more information about our fishing charters, please call us or complete the online form below. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and schedule your expedition!